As the heat goes up so does our hair. The hotter the frizzier. How can we beat the heat with our hair?
- First thing first make sure you use a lightweight, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. This locks moisture into the hair.
- Before you dry your hair apply an oil-based hair serum. Do NOT use on roots. On DAMP hair start in the middle of your hair and smooth down to tips. Comb through with fingers.
- Then blow dry using a round brush, direct the heat downwards towards the ends.
- Once completely dry blast with cool air to seal.
- Give your hair a spritz of anti-frizz, anti-humidity hairspray and you are good to go!