Chicken Recipe, As always, Quick and Simple Recipe
Chicken with Pesto Quesadilla
Prep: 5min, Cook: 20min, Ready in: 25min
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 (400g) packet of chicken breast chunks
• 250g (8 oz) grated Mozzarella cheese
• 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto, or more to taste
• Dried cranberries (optional)
• 2 large flour tortillas
- Heat oil in large frying pan and cook chicken over medium-high heat until chicken is white throughout. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan on medium, place one tortilla, and sprinkle half the cheese on top. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Mix the dried cranberries and pesto sauce (in desired amounts) with the cooked chicken.
- Cover the tortilla and cheese with the chicken mix. Top with the remaining cheese and the second tortilla.
- Flip it over and heat until all the cheese is melted and the tortilla is slightly crispy.
- Remove, slice into quarters and serve.
For more recipes check out the Diva Delish