Help with kids to explain that Cyberbullying is not okay.
Cyberbullying is using the internet, email, online games or any digital technology to threaten, tease, upset or humiliate someone else.
Things to remember:
- Don’t keep it to yourself or try to deal with it alone.
- Tell an adult you trust. It can help to talk.
- Don’t reply to any nasty messages you receive.
- Keep the messages that you’ve been sent so you can show someone.
- Don’t share, comment, or like any bullying posts. Sharing or commenting could make the bullying worse.
Tell the police if something is serious. And remember, you can always call us about anything.
Things can change. And there are ways you can build your confidence.
For more information click here.