Trying to lose weight is hard.
Sometimes the small simple changes can make a huge difference when it comes to trying to lose weight. Here are some simple tips I follow to help us get started:
- Always eat breakfast. High Protein breakfasts are better for you.
- Swap sugary drinks, sauces, sweets for sugar-free versions.
- Drink a glass of water 30 – 60 minutes before each meal.
- Eat little and often.
- Use a smaller plate
- Swap sugar in your tea/coffee for sweetener.
- Invest in a pedometer
- Clear your cupboards of junk food.
- Make a weekly food plan for each day.
Eat slowly. This helps you feel fuller sooner and avoids overeating.
For more weight loss and health tips go here