- Personal- None
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Meghan-Markel-147184572606003/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/meghanmdaily?lang=en
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/meghan_markle/
- Fanpage- http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/meghan-markle
Rachel Meghan Markle (born August 4, 1981) is an American actress and humanitarian. She is to become a member of the British royal family upon marriage to Prince Harry on May 19, 2018.
Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. After graduating from Northwestern University with a degree in theatre and international studies in 2003, she played small roles in several American television series. From 2011 to 2018, she portrayed Rachel Zane on the legal drama series Suits for seven seasons. Markle’s film credits include Remember Me and Horrible Bosses. In 2017, she became engaged to Prince Harry and announced her retirement from acting and her intention to pursue humanitarian work.
Rachel Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Doria Loyce Ragland, a social worker and yoga instructor, lives in View Park–Windsor Hills, California. Her father, Thomas Markle Sr., who lives in Mexico,is an Emmy Award-winning lighting director whose profession resulted in his young daughter often visiting the set of Married… with Children. Her parents divorced when Markle was six years old. She has two older paternal half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr. and Samantha Grant. Read more at Wikipedia
- Born: Rachel Meghan Markle August 4, 1981, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Spouse: Trevor Engelson (m. 2011; div. 2013)
- Partner: Prince Harry (engaged)
- Parents: Thomas Markle (father) Doria Ragland (mother)
For more Royal News CLICK HERE
- Social media links are not official pages. For more CLICK HERE