Summertime Favorite – Serve Chilled or Warm
Steak & Potato Salad
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
• 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
• 1 to 1 ¼ lb steak of choice ( I prefer a loin)
• 3 cups broccoli tops
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
• 2 garlic cloves, minced or use 1 tsp minced garlic from a jar or more if you wish
• 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 medium red pepper, chopped
1. Boil and drain potatoes
2. Grill steak to your desired doneness, I prefer medium
3. Steam Broccoli only to crisp, do not over steam. Remove from heat and let cool down.
4. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic and seasonings until blended; stir in green onions. Cut steak into thin slices.
5. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, steak, broccoli and red pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.